We will provide you with high-quality insolvency advice at a reasonable price
David Clout & Associates is a boutique firm of insolvency accountants, specialising in turnaround solutions and management, and personal and corporate insolvency. Our main objective is to provide you with the highest-quality solvency/insolvency advice at a reasonable price. In order to do this, we keep our overheads low and hire people who are great at what they do.
How will we approach your matter?
The methodology we apply to all our matters ensures that we come up with the most appropriate and cost-effective strategy for your situation.
Step 1: You call us to arrange your initial consultation.
Step 2: We find the facts.
When you come in for your consultation, we sit down and talk with you, so that we have a detailed picture of your situation. We listen to You.
Step 3: We analyse your situation.
We then analyse your situation from a number of perspectives.
Step 4: We come up with a solution to enable you to move forward.
Finally, we devise a strategy to move forward, which is tailored to your specific situation. In short, we specialise in bespoke solvency solutions.
You will benefit from the efficient way we run matters
At David Clout & Associates, we run a tight ship and pride ourselves on the efficient way in which we run our matters.
By that, we mean that our teams are small and tightly knit. The manager running your matter will know exactly what tasks the junior staff are undertaking. Tasks are always allocated appropriately, according to qualifications and experience, to ensure the work on your matter is completed in the most efficient and cost-effective manner possible.
We offer a full range of insolvency services for companies and individuals
You will benefit from our experience in dealing with a wide range of clients
We are experienced in helping:
- individuals who are having problems paying their debts on time or are otherwise in financial difficulty
- companies who are having problems paying their debts on time or are otherwise in financial difficulty
- businesses requiring solvency reviews
- company directors who are concerned about the risks of insolvent trading
- accountants whose clients are facing financial difficulties or may need advice on restructuring their business or affairs
- lawyers whose clients are facing financial difficulties or may need advice on restructuring their business or affairs
- creditors of companies facing financial difficulties
- employees of companies facing financial difficulties
- stakeholders involved in disputes (companies, partnerships and trusts).
You will benefit from our experience in dealing with a wide range of industries
We have worked in insolvency matters in a wide range of industries:
- boat building
So, if you are looking for a team of experienced insolvency professionals who will look at your issue (whether you are a personal or corporate client) from a number of perspectives and design the best possible solution for your situation, we would be happy to talk to you.
Are you or your company facing an uncertain financial future? David Clout leads a team of highly regarded experts in insolvency. They are experienced negotiators and strategic thinkers. David is a registered Liquidator and Bankruptcy Trustee, he is qualified to accept a range of insolvency appointments. Call +61 7 3129 3316 to arrange a consultation.